Anti-reflection Sapphire Coating
A multilayer deposition ended with an ultra-thin layer of sapphire on rigid or flexible substrate;
- With the requirement of photo quality getting higher and higher, the anti-reflection (AR) layer has to be added on sapphire lens cover to improve their optical transmission. However, most of the anti-reflection materials exhibit a soft surface property, which is easily scratched and abrazed in the daily use.
- Our anti-reflection sapphire coating technology is a multilayer deposition ended with an ultra-thin layer of sapphire. The surface hardness can be achieving upto 7 Mohs Scale
- Surface hardness upto Mohs 7
- In single side deposition, transmission is enhanced with;
- ~2.7% on Glass (n =1.5); Transmittance = 93.7%
- ~4.6% on Sapphire (n =1.7); Transmittance = 91%
- Standard industrial production process
Lens cover, Glasses, etc.
- U.S. Patent Number: US 9,695,501 B1; Jul 4, 2017.
- U.S. Patent Number: US 2016/0024639 A1, Jan 28, 2016.
- PCT Patent Application Number: PCT/CN2015/089413, Sept 11, 2015.